Geotechnical services from Force Contracting encompasses the full range of services needed to ensure stabilisation of ground, slopes and embankments in difficult to reach locations across the UK.
FCS is a specialised geotechnical company with experience working in rail, utilities and civil engineering sectors, including highways. Fully accredited by RISQS for Rail and Achilles UVDB for Utilities, and with all our Rope Access Personnel IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) certified, we are the Geotechnical Company to appoint for your next project.
Geotechnical and Slop Stablisation Services
When it comes to looking for a contractor to help with your geotechnical requirements, whether for stabilisation of embankments or to reduce the risk of landslips or ground slippage, you can put your trust in Force Contracting. We provide comprehensive solutions covering:
- Slope Stabilisation, Ground Stabilisation and Soil Nailing
- Rock Face Stabilisation
- Rockfall Containment Systems
- Devegetation and Tree Surgery
- Rope Access
- Tie Bars, Anchors and Walls
- Minor Civil Works
The UK’s ‘go to’ contractor for Geotechnical Services.
Why Use Force Contracting For Your Next Geotechnical Project?
- Proven track record since 2007
- Excellent reputation for quality project completion
- Fast turnaround with our own specialist plant and equipment including Marini Drill Rigs for Geotechnical and Soil Nailing Works
- Accredited to RISQS Accredited for Rail and Achilles UVDB for Utilities
- All our rope access personnel are IRATA accredited
- Specialists in the provision of Geotechnical Services