Force Contracting Services Ltd offer a comprehensive range of vegetation management services, across the UK. FCS specialise in the provision of tree felling and waste management services in the Rail industry, including lineside scrub removal and the eradication of invasive species.
FCS own and operate a large fleet of plant and specialist machinery, dedicated to our waste management services; including, but not limited to, chainsaws, tracked and wheeled wood chipper’s and tracked and wheeled dumpers.
VEGETATION AND WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Vegetation and Waste Management services include:
- Tree Felling
- Maintenance/Removal of vegetation and shrubbery (including lineside)
- Rail cutting and embankment clearance (via rope access)
- Emergency Clearance Works
- Removal of Invasive Species
- Planting of trees and seeding
- Aerial Rescue Personnel
- Vegetation and Ecological Surveys
- Site Clearance
- Fly Tip Removal
- Lineside Litter Picking