FORCE CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD
Force Consultancy Services Ltd, Fixed Fee Operational Risk and Compliance Tailored Outsourcing, we can help you protect the wellbeing of anyone affected by your organisation’s activities. It’s a legal requirement that you do this, ensure your processes are efficiency minimising waste, and supporting you to be aware of your environmental impacts, it also makes financial sense too.
Operational Risk and Compliance is an essential function of any organisation and is fast becoming aimed at more than just driving effectiveness. This function is now expected to deliver value in efficacy, efficiency and waste reduction across people, processes and systems as the enterprise becomes more complex. Without a new approach many organisations will continue to face high costs and losses in the form of escalating litigation, penalties, and rising costs. Organisations know that incremental adjustments will not be enough and are rethinking their organisation around Operational, Risk, Compliance and Safety. Adopting new structures and models with Force Consulting Services advising organisations on innovative approaches to drive change and increase value.
WE MAKE A RAPID IMPACT
Our extensive experience of working across a range of sectors and business types means we know where your likely weaknesses are and the priorities on which to focus. This means that when you subscribe to our Fixed Fee Health & Safety Support service, your Health & Safety Consultant will be able to make a quick impact. It also means we can provide excellent value.
Our service is not a software solution that you do for yourself – it’s based on real people delivering a hands-on service at your premises. And because your Health & Safety Consultant gets to know about the way you operate and your strengths and weaknesses, it means we have the confidence to perform the role of your legally required Competent Person.
FIXED FEE HEALTH & SAFETY SUPPORT
We will develop an entirely bespoke proposition for you which matches your needs and budget. We will never deliver services which you do not require. Our highest level of service includes the following features:
- A highly qualified Health & Safety Consultant will act as your dedicated point of contact.
- We act as your legally required Competent Person.
- We conduct your General Risk Assessment on-site at your premises.
- We develop and help you implement your Prioritised Safety Action Plan, Health & Safety Policy and Employee Health & Safety Handbook, tailored precisely to your needs.
- We provide you with secure access to a comprehensive online resource where you can access all your documents and a library of informative and practical guides.
- We visit your premises not merely to inspect but to help you implement change.
- Emergency assistance is provided in the case of, for example, HSE visits and accident investigations.
- In the event of a serious accident we investigate, liaise with the authorities and defend you against any prosecutions
SUPPORT FROM QUALIFIED SENIOR HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANT
- You can complement the support you receive from our Fixed Fee Health & Safety Supportservice with additional days from our Health & Safety Consultants to solve everyday and strategic safety issues quickly and effectively.
- Alternatively, even if you aren’t a client of our fixed fee service, our Health & Safety Consultants can operate on a day rate to support you with whatever challenges you face.
- It may be that you already have some in-house resource and simply need verification of the work you are doing from one of our highly qualified Consultants. Or you may be temporarily short of resource and require interim management support.
- Our Health & Safety Consultants also deliver a range of Audit, Inspection & Testing service
PAUL WESTWICK – CMIOSH HEAD OF CONSULTANCY
Paul has been a Chartered member of IOSH since June 2006, and holds a highly desirable combination of commercial business acumen and technical knowledge with an excellent reputation in the HSEQ market in the UK and Europe, along with an ability to manage complex and diverse programmes for single or multiple stakeholders, addressing project compliance and providing leadership to internal and external clients. Pro-active in developing improvement initiatives to suit client requirements, while trying to exceed all expectations.
He possess over 20 years of experience operating at Executive Group Management level with a previous 18 yrs. prior HSE experience from ‘hands on’ Advisor to Consultant level. His experience includes all aspects of managing HSEQ practices spanning industries such as Construction, Mining, Manufacturing, Social and premium level Consultancy. He also hold the unenviable experience of taking an organisation from a fatality, HSE / Police investigation and subsequent prosecution.
He holds a significant level of experience in the development of bespoke Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems, in several industries, always working to current legislation and completing external management reviews of current policies, systems and procedures in line with enforcement agency expectations. Paul has never had an accreditation fail its certification.